Carvin XD88 Loudspeaker Management System
The XD88 Extreme Drive is the next generation tool for sound processing that is needed between the mixer and power amp.
The flexible matrix routing allows any of the 8 inputs to be sent to any of the 8 outputs, plus any multi-channel combination. As a primary loudspeaker management system, the XD88 can control systems from 8 mono full-range channels to stereo 4-way and everything in between.
• 30 Band Graphic equalizers on each input with 60 instant access buttons for up/down of each fader band.
• Each output has 4 parametric EQ’s, high and low crossover filters (Bessel, Butterworth, Linkowitz-Riley, 6-48dB/oct.)
• Limiters with Threshold and Release
• Speaker delays up to 456ms (500 feet) on each output
• RTA real time analyzer with a pink noise generator.
The XD88 provides a large 64x240 graphic display for easy to read set-ups, or for a simple remote interface, use the USB PC connection – go to carvin.com/XD88 for a software demonstration. Large memory capacity to store up to sixteen complete 8x8 configurations, and unlimited configurations can be stored on your PC. Processing offers extremely low latency, low noise with full 20-20Khz bandwidth from premium 24 BIT AD and DA converters. https://www.carvinguitars.com/products/single.php?product=XD88